The integration of digital technology in all areas of business has brought about a complete transformation in the functioning of an organization. 'HR Digital Transformation' is the most essential need
The integration of digital technology in all areas of business has brought about a complete transformation in the functioning of an organization. ‘HR Digital Transformation’ is the most essential need of the HR function today and organizations are making systematic efforts in trying to succeed by having a defined approach. This MDP delves into various issues of HR Digital Transformation and understanding the shift from ‘being barely digital’ to ‘being fully digital’. It will also help the participants to appreciate the need for being prepared proactively in this journey and understand its impact on each member of the organization and the organization as a whole.
What are the learning outcomes:
- Understanding the impact of Industry 4.0 on HR.
- Ability to manage HR digitalization strategy, roadmap and execution
- Ability to create alignment of interests of stakeholders
- Inspirations to identify new areas to implement digital technologies.
- Ability to create & manage the culture of digital transformation.
- Enhance Know-how to improve acceptability & prevent pitfalls.
- Corporate Executives/ Senior & Middle-Level Managers/ Entrepreneurs/ Team Leaders/ Freelance Trainers: Rs. 1500/-(INR)
- Faculty & Academicians: Rs. 750/-(INR)
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-(INR)
(Thursday) 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM IST