Are you finding difficult to deal with Stress? Is stress impacting your physical & mental health? Is stress affecting your performance at work and interpersonal relationships?Download Brochure
Stress is so prevalent, the World Health Organization calls it the health epidemic of the 21st century. Stress is a natural biological response to something we care about deeply & can be used to address it productively Stressful situations are opportunities from the body & the brain to learn & grow. Our program is designed to equip participants to understand the neuroscience of stress and reframing stress mindset for productive action.
Anyone finding difficult to deal with stress, feeling incapacitated, and experiencing deterioration of physical & mental health on a/c of stress.
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Strategies to employ Stress to be useful and enhancing.
- Learning to apply the neurobiology of Stress for productive action.
- Strategies to recognize everyday stressors & reframing them to meaningful activities.
- Finding meaning in a stressful situation by aligning to personal values so as to stay motivated.
- Present Stress Mindset.
- Recognize Stress.
- Stress triggers and Stress signals in our Body,
- Thought & Behaviour.
- Reality of Stress.
- Understanding the neuroscience of Stress.
- Natural Stress Response.
- Harnessing Stress – Catalyst for growth.
- Ideas as to how to start practice on a day to day basis
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 60 min
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness