Your Inner critic reaffirms untruths about yourself that you have internalised to be true. How inner critic can be helpful in the growth of a person or organisation?Download Brochure
Self-Criticism, Chronic Perfectionism, Chronic Procrastination, Blaming or Victim mentality, Over judgmental are some way how our Inner Critic can present itself, especially at the workplace. The critical inner voice if not handled well can contribute to depression, low self-esteem, shame, anxiety, and exhaustion. The Inner Critic can be a potent saboteur of action, creativity, performance, relationships, and happiness.
All team members challenged by the inner critic and hence feeling stressed. It’s especially valuable to leaders, managers, team leaders and supervisors of teams.
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Recognizing the effects of my inner critic in my body/mind /action.
- Categorizing the inner critic rules
- Gratitude Practices
- Mindfulness Practices
- Compassionate Practices
- Strategies to regulate the inner critic to break stuck patterns.
- Recognising our Inner critic
- Type of Inner Critics
- Understanding how it affects us
- Strategies to meet & address our inner critic
- Understanding the purpose of the Inner Critic
- Addressing our Inner Critic
- Creating mind space to meet and address our Inner Critic
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Psychodrama based activities, Neurolinguistics interventions, Mindfulness, Gratitude & Self-compassion practice sessions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 60 min
- Live Virtual Class - 60 min
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness