War for Talent is over and talent has won. Are you still using traditional methods to attract new-age talent? Do you struggle to fill many critical positions adversely impacting business?Download Brochure
Field of Talent Acquisition has seen a huge transformation in last few years, both in technology adoption as well as the way we hire. Candidate’s expectations are changing like any other consumer. Business expectations too are changing to expect faster, cheaper way to fill positions with best talent. Our practitioner-based program brings practical insights for Talent Acquisition Practitioners on how to effectively attract talent for your organisation and clients. Program also enable them to create an exceptional candidate experience, leverage technology to reduce cost, increase speed and eliminate biases from the process.
Most valuable for all members of the Talent Acquisition team, Talent Managers and HR Partners. (Max. 24 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face; 250 in a Webinar)
- Knowledge of changing landscape of talent acquisition
- Knowledge of changing expectation of candidates and hiring managers
- Awareness on Technology trends in talent acquisition
- Know Legal aspects in recruiting
- Awareness on Bias in recruitment - how to reduce
- Enhanced Speed, cost and quality of hire
- Changing expectation of business - fast, cheaper, better and just in time hiring
- Giving a superb candidate experience with process simplification, technology, gamification, measurement and external rating,
- Changing source mix: social, passive hiring
- Agile recruitment - Speed of hiring, skill-based hiring, cost management
- Latest technology to optimize recruitment team’s efforts, cognitive CV parsing,
- Predicting success rate - Augmented Reality in recruitment & selection, video interview, campus hiring without traveling.
- Legal ramifications in hiring – privacy, reservation, fairness etc.
- Live demo of some innovative technology solutions in talent acquisition
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Sesion, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Role plays, App based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness