Are your HR team members taking data-based or gut-based decisions? Do you want to improve the employee experience through HR Analytics?
Virtual Teaching is the new way of Teaching. While we may eventually return to classroom teaching, you have to get acquainted and skilled with this new kid on the block. As technology develops more and more of your schools see the benefits of good virtual teaching and they will demand that of you. You have to move from your comfort zone of teaching in a classroom to teaching virtually. To keep yourself relavant, you have to run engaging virtual Classrooms. This masterclass 101 is the first step to making the move to becoming an acclaimed and successful virtual teacher.
Those teachers who would want to build their skills on teaching engaging sessions virtually. Maximum number of participants – 15 & 250 in a webinar
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a Virtual Teacher
- Understand the use of virtual teaching platform
- Listing the basics required to teach an engaging virtual session
- Exploring 10 best practices of Virtual Teaching
- What is Virtual Teaching?
- Role & responsibilities of the Virtual Teacher
- Differences between a Physical and a Virtual Classroom that impact teaching
- Running through the list of things to do before, during and after a Virtual session - Setting up session, Manage Waiting Room, Chat, Body language icons, Manage mics / video, Screen Sharing, Annotation tools, Recording, Polls & Breakouts
- Understanding the difference of participant’s and facilitator’s access to tools
- Covering 10 best practices for Virtual Teaching
Highly interactive facilitator moderated presentation, discussions, activities and Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness