Do you have so much to do that you don’t know where to begin? Are you feeling overburdened by others’ expectations of you, or disappointed with the progress you’ve made on a task? Learn the trick to make pressure work for you, and not against you.Download Brochure
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. Every one of us experience pressure however each one responds differently. Resilience is the positive capacity of people to withstand stress and cope with adversity. This program is designed to enable participants to deal with pressures, be resilient to optimise health, well-being, and workplace productivity.
Anyone finding difficult to deal with stress, feeling incapacitated, and experiencing deterioration of physical & mental health on account of stress. Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- What is resilience and its importance?
- What does resilience looks like?
- Resilience resources
- Perspective and positive attitudes
- ABC of resilience
- Change your mind, change your actions
- Surviving and thriving
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness