Are your HR team members taking data-based or gut-based decisions? Do you want to improve the employee experience through HR Analytics?Download Brochure
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly disrupted all commercial activities. The world, including India, is badly impacted now and for the near future. There has been a visible, severe, adverse impact on Revenues, Supply chain, Human capital and other areas. To ensure that your business remains competitive, your company needs to act quickly and smartly. This workshop provides clarity on strategic focus areas to overcome the disruptions, and how to successfully take these forward.In the new world, all these changes need to be rapidly assimilated and made real, to ensure businesses remain relevant and competitive.
CXO Levels,Senior management and leaders who would want to build their skills . (Max. 20 participants in a Virtual class & 250 in a webinar)
- Understand the nature of challenges faced in the “New” normal, and the “New-New” normal which will follow after that.
- Prioritise the strategic focus areas (SFAs) to be addressed.
- Understand key steps for each of the SFAs.
- Understand the changes in Management style to manage the business, N-1 and N-2 teams, external clients, vendors and negotiations.
- The “New”, “New-New” normals which are emerging.
- Challenges , both external and internal, which each will bring.
- How to tackle these, with tangible examples.
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness