Are you adversely affected during WFH due to this COVID? Do you find it hard to maintain your emotional balance – resulting into reduced productivity and creativity?Download Brochure
Emotional Balance also referred to as Emotional Self-Control, is a competency under the Self-Management domain. People with strengths in Emotional Balance find ways to manage their impulses and emotions, even in stressful situations. The current pandemic has really highlighted the need for Emotional Balance given the circumstances each one of us are experiencing today. In order to affect behavioral change, we must first become attuned to our emotions, and the ways in which they positively and negatively inform our lives. In this workshop, we shall concentrate to improve self-awareness and regulate emotions.
All leaders, line managers, project managers, team leaders, supervisors, employees literally everyone who want to maintain emotional balance during COVID
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Understanding triggers
- Wheel of emotions and effects
- Emotional literacy
- Self- awareness
- Emotional Balance / Regulation
- Techniques and tools to work on emotional regulations and driving positivity.
- Understanding and bringing in consciousness to an emotion
- Identifying the emotion: .
- Emotional Literacy practicing
- Emotional regulation skills include self-soothing activities
- Emotional framework and increasing self-awareness, self-acceptance .
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness