It is not a question of “Why” anymore but that of “How” when it comes to approaching diversity, especially when it comes to that of LGBT inclusionDownload Brochure
Discussion around diversity and inclusion feature in most boardroom conversations in Indian firms today. While it is about adopting global policies, practices, and identity for some multinationals, for others it is about being a fair and non-discriminating employer. It is not a question of “Why” anymore but that of “How” when it comes to approaching diversity, especially when it comes to LGBT inclusion. This interactive & highly practical program enables participants to explore, manage, understand biases & attitudes and equips them with tools & strategies to deal effectively with them and gain valuable professional & life skills.
Anyone who is keen to learn about LGBT Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Ability to understand about LGBT Community
- Enhanced understanding of why the conversation on D&I matters for business
- An action plan with goals to work toward becoming an inclusive leader or colleague.
- Promote a culture of acceptance
- Personal Inspirational journey sharing.
- Understanding LGBTQA+ Community
- Understand a day in the life of a LGBT and the stresses they endure
- Why talking about LGBT subjects is a good business strategy.
- What can be done to be more inclusive on organisational as well as the personal level to create a healthy working environment for all
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness