Do you feel overwhelmed in care giving a specially abled child? Do you feel you do not have right resources, direction and support in doing so?Download Brochure
A child’s brain grows maximum in the first five years. The neuroplastic brain networks itself and its maturation is reflected by the attainment of age-appropriate developmental milestones. Due to various factors, a deviation in the normal development may lead to a varied spectrum of disabilities. It is important to prevent them, and if already occurred to maximize their potential across all developmental domains. This helps optimize the child’s potential and have the best possible outcomes for the child.
Anyone caregiving special ability child
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Appreciation of early socio-emotional and language milestones
- Recognition of red flag signs in development
- Assessing the strengths and weakness of a child
- Need of appropriate assessments for the child
- Role of early intervention and therapy
- Goal directed training based on the functioning level of the child
- Identification and appropriate management of problem behaviour
- Understanding the brain neuroplasticity.
- Domains of child development.
- Awareness of age-appropriate developmental milestones.
- Early recognition of delayed / deviant milestones.
- Aspects of social thinking
- Spectrum of developmental disabilities
- Complexities of behavioural problems
- Role of parents in caring for children with special needs.
- Role of COVID and WFH on parents and children
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness