Women make great business leaders. Still, they represent less than a quarter of leadership roles in the corporates. Let’s understand key challenges and how to overcome.Download Brochure
Workplace requires people to with other on constant basis. You feel positive, productive & willing to face any challenge when you experience collaboration in your work group. The program is designed to help participant build on the belief that cooperation and building bridges can be learned and should be practiced. It will equip participants the key elements of teamwork and provide them with the opportunity to practice collaboration-building techniques.
All leaders, managers and all team members who wish to have control on their work schedule to be productive. Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Understanding emotional reactions; their underlying causes.
- Enhanced understanding of human motivators
- Enhanced understanding of ways to influence human motivators to increased collaboration.
- Identify relationship-building strategies.
- Understand emotional reactions
- The Chain of Events for Emotions
- Hot button trigger – Ways to Cool your Triggers
- Define what a “bridge” is
- Developing your Cooperative style
- Discover Human Motivators
- Identify relationship building strategies
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Sesion, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Role plays, App based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness