Stressed at workplace? Working for long hours? Is your desk job a real pain on your neck & back ? If you are feeling dull, desktop yoga can help up quickly.Download Brochure
The current virtual work routines might be the only possible solution for sustaining work collaboration during current pandemic, but there is an important dimension which we might be ignoring significantly. Everyone has heard of the common phrase, “health is wealth”, probably a zillion times, but the current work pressure and priorities somehow side-line this thought again and again. The human body is highly adaptive but has its own limitations and the work from home scenario is highlighting this limitation to a great extent, due to long sitting hours, incorrect work postures and extended screen time. This program offers practical and easy body movements and yoga postures, which could enhance blood circulation, energise vital parts and provide the required mobility the body needs to function efficiently. Also offered are some interesting hacks to maintain an active virtual routine enabling participants to implement and experience results without much effort.
Anyone who desires to tap into the mind’s power to create a healthy & happy life.
- Desktop Yoga demonstration
- Easy body movements and yoga postures
- Hacks to integrate active routines with work roles
- Energisers and interactive discussions
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness