Are you juggling between work and elder care during Covid-19? Do you feel guilty of not doing enough and have started neglecting yourself?Download Brochure
While caregiver’s role is highly satisfying and rewarding, it also takes a tremendous toll on caregiver emotionally and physically and current pandemic has further increased the stress manifold. Elder care is unique and comes with quite different challenge specially given our social context. Knowing the critical issues they may face as a caregiver for elder is essential. This interactive & highly practical workshop shall give participants insights, tools & techniques for self-care while being a caregiver for older loved ones.
Anyone engaged in elderly care or wishing to learn the techniques of elderly care.
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Appreciation of ageing process and associated attributes
- Better prepared for elderly care
- Appreciating the paradox of need for a caregiver and their self-respect.
- Adapting the home considering needs of elders
- Appreciation of challenges of Caregiver’s role
- Understand the ageing process.
- Impact of COVID on the elderly.
- Awareness of warning signs of health issues.
- Agitated and disinhibited behaviors.
- Adapt a home to meet the evolving needs of the senior
- Challenges caregivers have
- Signs of stress / burnout
- The coping strategies and handy tools & techniques for self-care of Care Givers
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness