Are we living our own lives or are we living someone else’s life? Are our actions based on what we really feel & believe or on negative programming from our past?Download Brochure
Each of us has our filter mechanism of judging our every action and instructing us on how to live our lives. But how much are we letting this inner critic control ourselves and sabotage our goals? Self-sabotage is the active or passive pattern of preventing ourselves from reaching various goals and achievements, which can occur for many reasons and manifest in many ways. In this session, our expert can help individuals stop self-sabotaging by countering negative thinking and to live free from the imagined limitations.
Anyone challenged by the inner critic and hence feeling stressed.
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Understand factors that contribute to self-sabotage
- Understand & identify your self-sabotaging patterns
- Understand the ways to get out of your own way
- Learn and use strategies to combat avoidance and procrastination
- Understand your seemingly irrelevant decisions
- What is self sabotaging?
- Why do we sabotage ourselves?
- Self-Sabotage and Addiction
- Prevalence of procrastination
- Unconscious fear of success or failure
- Thoughts behind self sabotaging
- How To stop self-sabotaging
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness