Mindful Eating is about awareness. When you eat mindfully, you slow down, pay attention to the food you’re eating and saviour every bite. How & why mindful eating is important?Download Brochure
Studies have reported that eating mindfully can reduce psychological distress such as depression, anxiety, stress, and eating disorders including binge eating. Mindful eating has also resulted in weight loss in overweight and obese people. Our program is designed to provide insights and techniques of mindful eating, which can be used to achieve our health goals
Any person who wish to learn the effective eating habits and care about their health. (Max. 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face; 250 in a Webinar)
- Understanding & define mindfulness
- Understanding mindfulness eating
- Learning about mindful plate
- Self awareness about eating and drinking habits
- How does Mindful Eating & Hydration feel in a body?
- Understand why, when, what, how & how much of eating
- Learn to focus where to invest our energy
- Aware + Saviour + Non-judgement + In-the-moment + Observe
- Why? Why do I eat?
- When? When do I want to eat?
- What? What do I want to eat?
- How? How do I eat?
- How Much? How much do I eat?
- Where? Where do I invest my energy?
- Multiple Delivery Options – Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness