“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself” Andy Warhol (1928 – 1987) Do you know that 5-10% of any population is LGBT?Download Brochure
The business case for inclusion is stronger than ever. McKinsey’s research reinforces the link between diversity and company financial performance—and suggests how organizations can craft better inclusion strategies for a competitive edge. Our practitioner-based program is designed to help companies in further understanding responsible inclusive business practices. This interactive & highly practical program enables participants to explore, manage, understand inclusion & attitudes and equips them with tools & strategies to deal effectively with them and gain valuable professional & life skills.
Anyone who is keen to be a better Ally.
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Understanding the essence of being a truly inclusive organization.
- Insights on how to communicate and market to a diverse marketplace.
- Inclusion as a strategy to attract and retain creative and top talent.
- Embracing inclusion as a tool to make you an Employer of Choice.
- Importance of diversity and inclusion to our business.
- Understanding the LGBT community and the cost of the closet.
- Offering respect and empathy – means to show allyship
- Business case for diversity- productivity, performance and loyalty.
- Building a culture that promotes respect, empathy and safety.
- Being an LGBT Ally.
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness