Are you feeling stagnated at work? Struggling to master the competency of upward and sideways management at the corporate world?Download Brochure
We all have aspirations for growth, recognition and career progress. Yet, in a highly competitive environment, despite being competent, one will still find it quite a challenge to meet these aspirations for growth and progress. There is a need to reinvent oneself at points of inflexion in one’s career and also to manage relationships and perception. Our program is designed to equip participants with competencies required skills to manage effectively upward and sideways at senior levels in the organisation.
All good performing managers who aspire to transition from managers to senior managers / CXO level roles. (Max. 20 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face; 250 in a Webinar)
- Enhanced clarity on expectation vs actual delivery.
- Sharper awareness of organizational dynamics and interdependencies.
- Effective engagement with key stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage human values as an enabler for career progress.
- Ability to make differentiated Strategy
- Enhance capabilities for perception management
- Understanding the impact and expectation of one’s own role
- Charting out your career path.
- Understanding organizational dynamics
- Who are the stakeholders to collaborate with for the success
- Informal engagement opportunities
- Formal engaging with peers
- Engaging with seniors outside the function
- Engaging with your manager and your manager’s manager
- The importance of imbibing and demonstrating basic human values.
- Multiple Delivery Options - F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness