How do you run a training virtually? How do you make your sessions more engaging? How do you use Adult Learning Principles in a Virtual Classroom?Download Brochure
Virtual Facilitation is the future of Facilitation. While there will be a place for in-person classes, you have to get acquainted and skilled with this new kid on the block. As more and more of your clients see the benefits of good virtual facilitation and they will demand that of you. You have to move from your comfort zone of facilitating in a classroom to facilitating virtually. To keep yourself relevant, you have to run engaging webinars and run true Virtual Classrooms. This TTT is the first step to making the move to becoming an acclaimed and successful facilitator.
Those trainers, facilitators and leaders who would want to build their skills on facilitating engaging sessions virtually. (Max.15 participants in a Virtual class & 250 in a webinar)
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a Virtual Facilitator
- Understand the effective use of virtual facilitation platforms
- Listing the basics required to facilitate an engaging virtual session
- Ability to facilitate sessions virtually
- Exploring 10 best practices of Virtual Facilitation
- What is Virtual Facilitation?
- Role & responsibilities of the Virtual Facilitator
- Differences between Physical & Virtual Classroom that impact facilitation
- List of things to do before, during and after a Virtual session
- Familiarisation with technology / tool features and its effective use.
- Understanding the difference of participant’s / facilitator’s access to tools
- Essentials Virtual Facilitation skills
- 10 best practices for Virtual Facilitation
- Practicing 8 minute session using the tools and feedback
- Multiple Delivery Options - Facilitator led Virtual Sesion, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, App based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness