Ever heard the old adage, “Never assume because it makes an “ass” out of “you” and “me”? Learn how to identify and manage your own implicit bias in the workplace.Download Brochure
This training program is designed to allow people to identify their own unconscious biases, provide tools to adjust automatic patterns of thinking, and ultimately eliminate discriminatory behaviour. A key component of this program is to create awareness about unconscious bias. It enables you to explore, manage, understand biases and attitudes. It equips you with tools & strategies to deal effectively with them and gain valuable professional & life skills.
Every employee at the workplace. Anyone who is keen to identify & eliminate unconscious bias.
- Understand why human beings are biased and are typically built to stereotype
- Explore the relationship between bias and stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination
- Assess the impact of bias on decision-making, behaviour and relationships
- Identify your own biases and take action to compensate for them Understand what steps can be taken by employers to tackle bias at an organisational level
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness