Are your HR team members taking data-based or gut-based decisions? Do you want to improve the employee experience through HR Analytics?Download Brochure
Change is the only constant, and learning to navigate through it can turn uncertainty into opportunity. The human brain is conditioned to resist change and naturally produces conflicting feelings & emotions about change. These if not addressed with expertise, can raise the stress levels and make us resist new initiatives. We have to adopt new practices and behaviours—and let go of any that no longer serve their purpose. This program is designed to help participants understand & acquire knowledge & skill to anticipate, identify resistance and remove barriers to change.
Everyone who want to manage change with ease. (Max. 24 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face; 250 in a Webinar)
- Ability to address and channelize their resistance to change.
- Understanding of tangible methods to drop habits and behaviours, detrimental to change
- Ability to reflect on their clarity of the road map for any change occurrence
- Awareness of the potential of innovation and creativity, to navigate through change.
- Understanding change
- Kubler Ross change curve
- Navigating change through emotional intelligence and learning agility
- Emotional journaling
- Building resilience
- Cognitive agility
- Adopting new habits
- Innovation & creativity
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness