2020 has been a year like never before. Managing careers in the pandemic has been fraught with challenges for most. What worked before does not work now. Covid-19, WFH, Job
2020 has been a year like never before. Managing careers in the pandemic has been fraught with challenges for most. What worked before does not work now. Covid-19, WFH, Job Losses, Mental Health, Managing the Home and Office, Online Schools are but some of the challenges.
- How can you reset your career?
- What are the trends to watch out for?
- How do you research a new industry?
- How do you network from home?
- What is the real toll of the pandemic on gender and economic disparities?
- Which are the new career guidelines and tools for organization career models?
If these are some of the questions which you have been seeking answers for in 2020, then join us for an engaging discussion and an opportunity to reflect and seek answers for 2021 and beyond.
Facilitator: Nimrata Kapoor
Nimrata is a Career Coach and HR Professional. Founder of NimTalkingTalent, she works extensively with professionals across career stages and industries globally to help them discover their focus and craft winning stories. As an HR Advisor, she brings a sharp focus on strategy and business, and helps business owners transform their people and business outcomes. An alumni of XLRI, she has led strategic HR agendas in leading firms.
(Friday) 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM IST