The domain name www.enablingworld.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by M/S TWE Solutions, a private limited firm with its registered office at # 7 Rohan Ashima, Brookefields, Bangalore – 560037, Karnataka (hereinafter referred to as “Enabling World”).
Please be aware, however, that Enabling World will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
- in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
- if any of User’s actions on Enabling Worlds’ website violate the Terms of Service or any of Enabling World’ guidelines for specific services, or
- to protect or defend Enabling World’ legal rights or property, the Enabling World’ site, or Enabling World Users; or
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of Enabling World website/offerings.
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on Enabling World’s website or alternatively enter his billing number in any other manner as may be specified by Enabling World from time to time.
2. Enabling World’ rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Enabling World right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Enabling World with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of Enabling World.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Enabling World. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Enabling World. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of Enabling World kept in the ordinary course of business of Enabling World and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund And Cancellation: Due to the nature of Enabling World’ products and services, orders cannot be cancelled or changed once they are placed. All paper profiles, kits, electronic products, supplies, and all materials, products, or services on this website, including pack, email, or electronic files and reports, are NOT REFUNDABLE. ORDER CAREFULLY! ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Furthermore, we as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
7. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact Enabling World for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by Enabling World alone in line with their policies and rules.
1. Enabling World has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. Enabling World expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that Enabling World reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. Enabling World and shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
3. Under no circumstances shall the Enabling World and, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Enabling World and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The User agrees that Enabling World or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Enabling World’s reasonable control.
1. Any waiver of any rights available to Enabling World under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Enabling World does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
3. The User is hereby informed that Enabling World will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her Enabling World account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.