Are you finding difficult to deal with Stress? Is stress impacting your physical & mental health? Is stress affecting your performance at work and interpersonal relationships?Download Brochure
Stress is our emotional & psychological response to any perceived threat whether real or imagined. With ever-changing expectations, one can not escape but we can manage to live with stress without any negative fall out. This program is designed to teach participants how to effectively manage stress for optimal health, well-being, and workplace productivity.
Anyone finding difficult to deal with stress, feeling incapacitated, and experiencing deterioration of physical & mental health on a/c of stress. Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Enhanced knowledge of stress creators
- Ability to define stress and the fight or flight response.
- Ability to Identify personal stressors and symptoms.
- Ability to create coping strategies for stress
- Ability to proactively prevent health hazards related to stress
- Understanding stress – Types, Causes
- Identify personal stressors
- “Fight-or-flight” responses
- Change how you think about the situation
- Stress-busting strategies
- Coping strategies to calm your body and mind.
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Case studies, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 60 min
- Facilitator led Virtual – 60 min
- Face to Face – 90 min
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness