Why people turn against themselves ? What holds them back from being who they really are and accomplishing what they seek to accomplish?Download Brochure
Most people struggle with a divided sense of self. On one hand, there could be a sense of optimism however on the other, suffer from self-limiting, self-critical, and even self-destructive thoughts. Understanding the “Division of the Mind” help us recognise how a person gets caught between their “real self” and their “anti-self.” and how that limits people’s lives, goals, relationships, and well-being. This program is designed to help participants learn the transformative techniques to conquer the critical inner voice that holds them back from realising their potential.
Anyone challenged by the divided sense of self, self-limiting beliefs and wish to break the shackles to unleash & realise his/her potential.
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Learn the developmental roots of how people become “their own worst enemy”
- Recognise the “critical inner voice” that turns people against themselves
- Understand the division that exists between a positive “real self” and a destructive “anti-self”
- Gain powerful tools to differentiate from one’s “anti-self”.
- What holds us back from being who we really are
- Why people turn against themselves
- Division of the Mind – the real self and the anti-self.
- Factors promoting a positive, authentic sense of self and a limiting & destructive anti-self
- Identifying critical inner voice
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness