The greatest power you have is the power of your thoughts… Are you aware of your thoughts and how they are creating your experience?Download Brochure
As people, we all have a constant stream of thoughts, yet most of the time we’re unaware of these thoughts and how they are unconsciously creating our future experiences. Our thoughts are very powerful instruments to either create happiness and wealth, or sickness and poverty. Your thoughts create your life. This interactive & highly practical program is designed to provide participants a transformative and insightful experience where they shall learn neuroscientific ways to retrain their mind to think differently and to focus on what they desire and achieve it with minimal resistance.
Anyone determined to transform their life through mind reprogramming and powerful self talk
- Maximum – 30 participants in a Virtual class & Face to face
- Maximum – 250 participants in a Webinar
- Peek into how the science of correct thought works in our minds and rewires our brains.
- Ability to identify our unique thought patterns that will focus our intentions to achieve our goals.
- Exploration on how one can use the power of neuroscientific tools to drive positive and sustainable change in their life.
- Change the state of life from helplessness to empowerment
- Demystifying our thoughts
- Building blocks of effective thinking
- Understanding the obstacles on the way
- Identifying the negative chatter of mind
- Methods of framing thoughts
- Techniques for developing constructive thoughts
- Application of thought reframing in daily life
- Multiple Delivery Options – F2F, Facilitator led Virtual Session, Webinar
- Highly interactive facilitator moderated discussions, Presentations, Individual & Group exercises, Roleplays, App-based activities, Videos, Q&A
Multiple Delivery Options:
- Webinar – 1 hour
- Facilitator Led Virtual - 2 hours
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Duration of programs based on specific organisational needs
- Multiple sessions can be organised during the day
- Training needs analysis prior to design and delivery – to baseline exact requirements for maximum program value and impact
- Follow-up programs and individual coaching sessions for greater effectiveness